1. Upon completion of contract a player MUST SCREENSHOT the kill in their stats menu. (Click your characters Icon, select stats, open kills menu.) and link the image here as a quoted reply to the poster who provided the contract.
Feel free to add screenshots of what gear you looted, just for the lulz 🙂
2. You may not remain anonymous. You must provide your in game name.
Note: Please don’t post a form pretending to be another player to create a fake contract. We’ve already thought of that, sure it’s funny haha. Ok we laughed about how clever you are now let’s move on and make this work.
3. Upon completion of a contract the bounty poster must pay the bounty hunter the correct sum of silver. Although this may be a little tricky to do without exploitation,take a screenshot of the trade for maximum insurance.
4. If a player does not pay the owed sum they will be added to a general Kill on Site list for 1 week or until the sum is paid where players on this thread will see and you will become known as a welcher and a target.
Remember, the streets of Albion speak and people do get reputations in this game.
5. Placing a contract on a character does not include alts. It is specifically for the 1 character with that name
6. You may not set a “repeat” contract in which a contractor will pay X silver for each time a player is killed. ONLY AFTER a bounty has been claimed can a contractor create a new contract for the same target. Can be done unlimited times.
7. For multiple contracts post them in a single post however you must still use the Bounty form for each individual added to the Bounty list. Make sure to space each form clearly so they do not appear to run together
8. You cannot post a bounty on an entire guild. This is for individual characters only.
9. You may not place a bounty on a territory. This is for individual characters only.
Sidenote: You can hire a Mercenary guild like Tetra-Phi to perform aggressive territory ownership transferals. If the price is right.
10. As a bounty contractor. You may only pay the reward AFTER the bounty hunter has replied to your post on THIS forum thread and provided the required screenshots. This is to protect you from multiple players killing the same bounty and all making claims on the reward. (See FAQ below)
11. As a bounty contractor, upon completion of a contract you must find your original post and edit it to CLEARLY say “COMPLETED”. You may also remove the entire post in order to
12. Bounties MUST BE PAID IN SILVER ONLY. No gold, no cash transactions, no in game items, no sexual favors. Just silver. (sorry, gotta keep it clean)
13. The submitted screenshot of the bounty kill must be worth a minimum of 4,000 kill fame. This is to avoid players safely storing gear and having a friend kill them to collect the bounty. The kill fame should be around the value of the gear submitted in the bounty form.
Note: 4,000 is still low so we expect to see some higher kill fame on your screenshot. If this begins being exploited we will raise the minimum kill fame required in order to collect your reward as a bounty hunter or even bar you from collecting bounties if suspected of exploiting the system.
14. A Contractor has 7 days upon proof of contract completion to pay the sum of the reward owed. So make sure to check this thread often.